Python is considered as a high-level programming language, used as a general-purpose programming. Python is designed in such a way that it is easy to read the code. The syntax is code as it is easy for a programmer to write a code for any particular action in very less coding. Programming can be done on small as well as large scales based on the construct used in it.
Python has features call dynamic type system and memory management is done automatically. Python supports different type of classification of Programming based on their features. It includes object-oriented, imperative, functional and procedural and has a standard library with large and comprehensive collection.
Python interpreters are available for many operating systems. CPython, the reference implementation of Python , is open sourcesoftware and has a community-based development model, as do nearly all of its variant implementations. CPython is managed by the non-profit Python Software Foundation.
Python is compact modular, this is only reason to become popular. It helps any program to add code at any point. All the functionality is not built into it core. So that it helps in adding programmable code interfaces to existing applications.
• Software Developers
• Professionals from ETL background
• Big Data professionals
• Professionals from Analytics background
• Business Intelligence professionals
• Graduates looking for a career in Python.
1.Python is a scripting language like PHP, Perl, Ruby
2.It can be used in web development (django, Zope, Google App Engine
3.Desktop applications uses Python (Blender 3D,pygame).
4.Transalation of Python can be done into binary code like java
As such there is no pre-requisite to take the Python training. Anyone can learn python , however is one has knowledge in programming language then it may be an added advantage.
1. Live Online demo sessions with an overview of the course.
2. Soft copies of the training materials .
3. Videos of all the sessions taken online .
4. Real time project scenarios.
5. To do list after every training session.
6. Repeat training sessions if any doubts are need to be clarified.